This Listing is for 3 Copies of random color of the A5 Noble Quran
Beautiful Newly Designed Covers
Now in stock as of November 2022
THE NOBLE QURAN
Word-By-Word Translation &
Color Coded Tajwieed
Hard Cover (A5) 21.5 x 14.8cm
• If you are looking for a beautiful Quran with Arabic-English word-for-word translation , in Rasm Uthmani Script, with color coded tajweed, all-in-one volume, at an excellent price, then look no further.
• Every word in this beautiful Quran was translated so that readers can understand every single word or phrase.
• It needs to be remembered that not all literal translation represents the exact meaning of the word since the Quran uses varied Arabic language style and sometimes metaphor. To understand the full meaning of the word or the verse , Muhammad Muhsin Khan's The Holy Quran translation which was approved the University of Madinah, was included on the side. However, to comprehend more of the meaning of the Quran, reading the commentary of the Quran from trusted scholars would be necessary.
• Approved by the Department of Islamic Development of Malaysia (JAKIM) and Malaysian Ministry of Home Affairs (KDN)
• Beautiful hardcover design. Pictures do not do justice.
• Well laid-out, easy and extremely beneficial, this mushaf is a must have for everyone or every home.
• Makes an excellent gift
This Quran is the smaller version of the extra large MAQDIS Quran which is also available in our store
The colour of the cover may vary but the contents are 100% the same.
● Rasm Uthmani script in English
● Word-by-word translation Arabic-English
● Colour coded tajweed
● Al-Quran Language Dictionary (Mu'jam)
Why is our price so low ?
We are the main importer of Word For Word Translation Colour Coded Maqdis & The Noble Qurans in the UK and we have set a very low profit margin so that this wonderful mushaf can be made affordable and benefit as many people as possible. Please recommend us to your family and friends if you are happy with your purchase."Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward." (Sahih Muslim)